Client Relationship Manager
This is an exciting time to join our Business & Industry team. Due to an increase in sales, retention and exciting ongoing growth plans for the division, we are seeking a Client Relationship Manager to partner with our Business & Industry strategic and midcap clients to ensure that we maximise our client retention and increase the OCS service scope that we deliver.
You will be in charge of implementing successful client account plans, leading the implementation of account retention and growth activities, utilising the OCS resources we have and presenting value offers to achieve our performance & growth targets.
This is a home based role, providing National support to the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong, bonded relationships with the decision makers of defined strategic and midcap clients to ensure a long-term partnership, working alongside our Operational Management teams
- Achieving an agreed retention rate or greater, and deliver against an agreed personal new sales target from growth in existing scope or additional services from existing strategic and midcap accounts
- Developing and implementing account plans for retention and growth, with appropriate input from key stakeholders to:
- Map, track and engage in multiple relationships;
- Identify future service needs;
- Provide clarity on each client's Facilities Management spend across their portfolio;
- Position OCS to maximise revenues; and
- Develop deep relationship connections at multiple levels
- Actively supporting and assisting in the re-bidding process for strategic accounts to:
- Provide long term guidance and preparation for retender programme/dates
- Guide and advise Operational Account teams of the perceived performance and operational service improvement plan
- Transfer insight and client requirements/intelligence to the bid and solutioning teams and to act as the client advocate throughout any process
- Leading the Client Relationship engagement plan, from account reviews, QBR's and corporate entertainment, in partnership with the Operational Teams
- Ensuring compliance with all OCS Group and B&I Business Development processes through to commercial close
- Ensuring that all data is up to date for each of the nominated accounts on Salesforce for both sales pipeline opportunities, account plan detail and opportunity assessments
- Being aware of the financial performance of each of the nominated accounts, working with Operational Management to ensure the results meet the Business and Industry sector targets
- Positively developing internal relationships across the Business Development and Operations teams as well as other functions including Finance and HR
- Actively networking with BIFM on behalf of the Business and Industry sector and ensure new ideas and opportunities are cascaded throughout the sector
- Ideally a Degree or Masters, in appropriate business administration or operational management
Working experience/Personal attributes
- Proven track record of strategic relationship management across large accounts and experience of building relationships with senior Facilities Management client representatives
- Experience of securing and managing client relationships at £1m+ p.a turnover
- Ability to operate within a matrix environment
- Project management experience; working with internal and external stakeholders in tandem
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally, with a professional approach
- Can develop relationships well and is a good listener
- Have the ability to hold strategic conversations at Senior Management level with clients
The OCS Group is one of the UK's leading providers of facilities management and property support services, employing over 25,000 people in the UK. We have been at the forefront of developing integrated Facilities Management, becoming a seamless extension of our clients' businesses by delivering best in class services. How have we achieved such success? It is through our dedicated teams of industry experts who work in partnership with our clients to deliver innovative FM solutions.