Facilities Estate Manager
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Facilities Manager to form part of a dedicated on-site team at a premium mixed use estate in Oxfordshire. This vibrant site is a hub of community engagement and innovation, whilst boasting a vast array of amenities such as restaurants, cafe's, nurseries, retail stores, gyms and beauty salons - all with convenient transport links and open green spaces.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a proactive team, to manage all daily operational facilities, fostering a positive image of the estate internally and externally;
- Setting, managing and reconciling the service charge budgets;
- Ensuring an effective planned and reactive maintenance service is in place for the building fabric and plant, as well as the grounds of the estate;
- Building upon excellent longstanding relationships with key stakeholders including the client, tenants, and suppliers;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance on site, through regular audits and drills;
- Promoting green measures and sustainability throughout the estate;
- Managing the work of external contractors;
- Other duties as necessary.
Our client is ideally looking for an individual who has delivering top tier total facilities solutions within a mixed use estate before. More important however, is the foundation of knowledge you can provide within maintenance and health & safety (supported by an IOSH/NEBOSH) and the positive, proactive attitude you can bring to the role. You will find yourself at home in an environment that rewards innovation and hard work, and a rewarding social working environment that can offer long term career progression and development within a leading UK business.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today