Technical Services Manager
Mechanical Technical Services Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Technical Services Manager to work for a leading facilities Management company in West Yorkshire
- Technical Services Manager
- Salary - £45,000 - £50,000
- Permanent opportunity
- Location - West Yorkshire
- Mechanical qualified
- Facilities Management contract
- Large complex estates experience eg. Healthcare experience/Hospitals
As a Facilities maintenance Mechanical Manager you will be responsible for ensuring full compliance of the Estates functions.
Develop systems and processes to achieve the PFI service objectives.
- Responsibility for the development and maintenance of the PPM systems
- Be Approved Person (AP) for relevant mechanical systems
- To give advice and solutions relating to Medical Gases, Water, Pressure, HVAC, LOLER, POD system, to current Legislative, Regulatory, Statutory and Department of Health requirements.
- To keep up-to-date of all changes and amendments to statutory legislation and mandatory requirements relating to the safe and effective maintenance and operation of healthcare building services and installations.
- Production and review of policies and protocols for each discipline.
- Ensure appropriate levels of AP, CP and RP personal are trained, qualified and experienced in each required discipline.
- Produce and Validate monthly technical reports for both client and healthcare demonstrating service compliance with payment mechanism.
- Lead and deliver the administration of all Compliance, Legislative and Operational documents and manuals.
- To work with the Operations and Capital Works Manager to provide and develop the PPM and Asset data base within Maximo in order to provide an effective Facilities Maintenance service.
- Mechanical Engineering qualification (minimum HND)
- Experience with Pressure systems, Medical gases mechanical systems
- Experience if working in large complex estates ie Hospitals/Healthcare, universities, schools, Governmental buildings etc...
- Substantial understanding and experience of relevant Department of Health, Regulatory and Legislative issues.
- PFI experience (Advantage)
- Commercial and financial awareness with proven knowledge of budgetary control
- NEBOSH or IOSH
- Understanding of internal / external stakeholders & partners and their requirements.
- Excellent motivation and influencing skills
- Positive attitude