Assistant Facilities Manager
- Day to day management of all FM services within the communal areas.
- First point of contact to all tenants
- Base building fault diagnoses
- Ensure EH&S compliance
- Oversee on-site contractor performance and compliance
- Assist with project works
- Assist with the preparation of the annual service charge budget
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within a multi tenanted building environment. You must have a proven, working knowledge of base building with the ability to diagnose basic HVAC and other building faults.
Ideally you will hold an IOSH and be a member of BIFM. You must be a customer service focused individual with experience of working with corporate clients.
To apply for this role please contact Belinda Miller on 0207 734 5856 or email your CV to email@example.com
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.