Regional Facilities Manager
Maxwell Stephens, the UK’s leading facilities management recruitment company, have been appointed by our client to find a new Regional Facilities Manager to assist in the smooth and effective running of their department.
• Prepare and manage budgets on multi-site basis for approval by line managers.
• Assist in the delivery of FM Bottom Line on all contracts to agreed service levels.
• Manage and develop relationships internally and externally
• Assist in the development and deliver quality, FM services on all client contracts.
• Promote the services offered by our clients FM and support sales of these services to existing and potential customers.
• Manage service providers and monitor performance against contracted SLAs and KPIs.
• Co-ordinate the production of performance reports and carry out analysis of the results and take appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
• Manage the instruction and service provision and contracted service providers.
• Carry out site inspections
• Develop excellent internal and external business relationships to advance working relations and business opportunities. Develop relations with appropriate authorities, service providers and statutory bodies.
• Respond to changes in client and occupier requirements as agreed via the appropriate authorisation process.
• Help to establish ‘value for money’ strategies for delivering the management services.
Key Skills & Requirements:
• Current UK Driving Licence + Car
• Minimum of an IOSH
• Basic business management
• Strong commercial awareness from experience and/or qualification
• Experience of Residential/Retail/Multi Tenanted Building sites
• Experience of Service Charge
If you’d like to apply for this role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com.