FM Helpdesk Supervisor
Facilities Management Helpdesk Supervisor / Technical Supervisor. Based in Deeside. £30k!
Your new company
You will be working for a large retail organisation.
Your new role
The main purpose of your new role will be to supervise the helpdesk coordinators and provide technical advice to ensure the maintenance function is run in an accurate and timely manner. The role will also involve the following...
- Compliance Management: Ensure all statutory certification is kept up to date and all necessary works extrapolated and raised with the appropriate Manager
- CDM: Co-ordinate the correct application of the as-built documentation and update as necessary.
- Data analysis: To analyse and report on data from the maintenance management system to identify trends affecting the estate and communicate to key stake holders
- Store liaison: Provide interface between maintenance help desk and stores over technical maintenance related issues.
- Administration: Oversee and maintain the Maintenance Management System (Compass) for assigned responsibilities, specifically in relation to Statutory Compliance and CDM so that it is kept up to date and accurate.
- External Relationships: Foster and maintain good relationships with Contractors, service providers and external bodies.
- Professional Competence: Keep up to date with technical/professional advances and legislative changes in order to provide high standards of advice to the client by reading professional journals, attending appropriate courses.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant will need demonstrate skills and behaviours of a technical expert in the field of Facilities Management. The client will be looking for the following attributes...
- Detailed knowledge of statutory compliance
- Good knowledge of maintenance matters affecting a large diverse portfolio
- Knowledge of the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015
- Computer literacy; knowledge of producing and working with spreadsheets and databases
- Minimum HND or equivalent level qualification in a Facilities / Estate Management related discipline
- Experience in supervising a team and driving best practice
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a very competitive £30000 per yer along with a standard package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.