Office Services Coordinator
Working for an International client with a passion for delivering a first class service and the opportunity to develop your skills into a successful career
The client - International Technology client with a vibrant and inspirational atmosphere, a large portfolio of buildings across the world with a large campus in London.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager and working as part of the overall Facilities Team, the OSC will manage a range of soft services and provide the necessary support to ensure the efficient and effective running of the building.
· Manage the team providing first line soft services, including reception, mail operations, meeting & events, cleaning, waste & recycling, vending & food services
· Monitor and maintain office equipment and supplies
· Manage and maintain regular contact and meetings with relevant vendors- to report on issues, recommendations and cost estimates
· Weekly walk-round with the vendor cleaning manager ensuring cleaning quality standards are maintained
· Manage Trouble Ticket (Remedy) requests (helpdesk) - interface with internal customers and action queries promptly in line with SLA
· Manage daily health & safety issues – maintaining regular scheduled meetings and records of the fire and safety teams/fire drills/safety equipment/training
· Travel/Visitors’ support – interface with locally approved hotels
· Assist in the organizing of internal and external events
· Managing the quality of conferencing facilities
· Manage food and kitchen facilities – provide direction to housekeepers
· Raise purchase orders