Senior Facilities Manager
I am currently looking to recruit for a Senior Facilities Manager for a new and growing Facilities Management provider. The client is looking to recruit for this role on a temp to perm basis (permanent guaranteed) and seeks experienced candidates, who are available on short notice. Please see below for further details.
Day to day duties:
- Managing a FM Portfolio across both hard and soft FM (predominantly hard)
- Overseeing a team of 3 supervisors and medium to large size maintenance team
- Managing the KPI’s with the client
- Very customer focused role and requires someone to meet with the customer on a weekly basis
- Handling minor works
- Managing the compliance across the site
What the client seeks
- Someone ideally coming from a hard FM Background (soft FM is still acceptable)
- Possessing relevant qualifications – i.e. City & Guilds M&E
- Great communication skills
- Ideally worked within the Public Sector
- Handled maintenance previously
If you are interested, please send the most up to date version of your CV to the advert link.