Senior Projects Manager
I’m currently recruiting for a lifecycle/Senior project manager based in the East London to work alongside a leading FM provider.
- £50,000 to £55,000
- Car/Car allowance
- 25 days holiday + healthcare package
- To deliver the Life Cycle Projects plan and additional works (ACR) Authority Change Requests / Variation Works programme and lead and manage the individual CBU (cost build up) process supply chain and associated consultants
- Project Management with relevant role experience.
- Experience of site works monitoring with installation inspections & measurement.
- CDM experience
- Understanding of model contract forms: JCT, NEC, GC Works etc.
- Budget management experience and commercial awareness.
- Experience of managing Client facing Project Works services across a diverse multi-site TFM portfolio.
- IOSH Certification.
- Experience of leading in H&S and welfare for own project works and those of others
- Well-developed communication, influencing and motivational skills
- Cost management and control, and quality monitoring
- Should be prepared for UK&I travel related to the job.
If this role is of interest, please return with your most up to date CV and I will schedule in a call to discuss your CV
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh on 0121 702 1464.
FM / Facilities / Facilities Management / Corporate / TFM / Hard / Service Provider / Healthcare / Essex / London / East London / Contract Manager