An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Principal Designer to join a leading consultancy who are in a continued period of growth.
Our client is a leading consultancy with a solid presence throughout the UK.
The role of the Principal Designer will be to deliver Principal Designer services on a broad range of projects. You will be exposed to clients from a broad range of sectors ranging from charities through to high profile sports based clients.
In the role you will be acting as Principal Designer on a number of projects to ensure that all statutory requirements are met. You will provide CDM advice to stakeholders both internally and externally and will be involved in projects from instruction to completion.
Applicants to this role will need to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified to degree level with at least 3 years post qualification experience
- Hold a Health & Safety professional membership such as APS membership
- Thorough working knowledge of CDM 2015
- Experience of construction based projects
- Strong communication skills and experience of working closely with a range of contractors such as quantity surveyors, project managers, engineers, architects etc
This particular position is based out of Bristol but our client may be willing to look at candidates from the East or West Midlands region for a similar role to be based of that region.
A competitive salary plus car allowance or company car is on offer.