This is an exciting TFM role based in Kent borders to manage a small portfolio of sites for a blue chip corporate client The main duties will incorporate;
- Leading on site services for cleaning, waste, maintenance, catering and mail delivery.
- Team development and recruitment
- Management of direct teams and sub contractors
- Ensuring all SLA’s and KPI’s are met for the sites
- Responding to all reactive maintenance situations
- Delivering a best in class service to the end client
- Controlling budgets and additional costs for the sites
- Overseeing minor project works
- Day to day management of quality and HSE on sites
You will have a background in TFM delivery within an FM provider within a commercial office environment. Strong team management experience and customer service acumen is essential for the role and IOSH or equivalent is important for the role.