Facilities Manager - High profile Public Sector Contract
Facilities Manager responsible for the day-to-day delivery of diverse FM services hard and soft for a high-profile Public Sector Contract
Our client is a leading Service Provider. You will work for one of its most prestigious contract.
You will lead the TFM service delivery for a large listed building in Central London as well as manage a high-performing team of 6 direct reports and 50+ in-house staff.
- TFM Service delivery experience in a service provider (experience in public sector contract is highly preferred)
- Experience managing a large in-house team
- Experience managing a large building operations
- Opportunity to work for a leading service provider on one of its most prestigious clients
- Future career progression opportunities
- A competitive salary, car/allowance, 25 days holidays, Pension as well as retail discounted offers.