Contracts Manager - Estates & Facilities Management
My client is seeking a Contracts manager to join their Estates and Facilities Management Team and lead on the day to day management of the commercial and financial elements of a complex estates & facilities contract. This role will take responsibility for supporting the Head of Contracts Management in the correct administration of the current contract, the development of new EFM strategies and enhancing current service delivery.
- Assist the Head of Contract Management to manage the services delivered under the contracts managed by POV including the Estates and Facilities Management (EFM) Contract.
- Provide financial support to Head of Contract Management, covering all elements of the EFM contract financial function including the maintenance of reactive maintenance spend schedules
- Manage contractual processes and mechanisms in line with best practice, including change control, performance management, monitoring KPIs and SLAs
- Act as day to day point of contact for key suppliers building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of technical competency areas and take a proactive approach to self-development and performance improvement.
- Educated to degree level or with relevant experience
- Professional qualification in Contract Management or Procurement, e.g. CIPS, or IACCM or working towards qualification
- Substantial experience in the public sector, preferably working on operational contracts
- Experience of working in a high profile/complex stakeholder environment
- Experience of working on long term strategic contracts