Senior Office Services Coordinator (12 Month Contact)
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a leading financial services organisation to recruit a Senior Office Services Coordinator, on a fixed term contract.
You will demonstrate a general understanding of all functional OS areas and an advanced knowledge level in assigned area(s), working under direction only as needed. Provide office support services to internal customers by identifying, analyzing, and resolving business issues. Manages vendor relationships, budgets, and contract negotiations for assigned functional area(s).
- Directs and manages vendor relationships including providing leadership in negotiating contracts, ensuring agreed service levels are attained, and providing feedback to vendors.
- Develops initial contractual agreements, reviews, analyzes and negotiates contract changes with both internal associates and with external vendors, taking into account budgets, costs, and changes to scope. Minimizes risk and resolves issues.
- Establishes and manages all aspects of the related budget(s)
- Makes recommendations to manager concerning contract elements, while staying consistent with strategic business objectives.
- Develops, maintains and coordinates vendor relationships with minimal direction from manager.
- Identifies services requirements, researches alternatives, recommends services or product for procurement and may process requisition.
- Reviews invoices, verifies work completed, and services or goods provided in order to process payment.
- Develops and maintains effective professional relationships with key internal customers, business units and colleagues within their local site and cross-site.
- Proactively engages with key internal customers to develop constructive relationships.
- Ensures appropriate level of services is provided by understanding the needs of the business and the associated business impacts. Analyzes alternatives, makes recommendations where appropriate, and/or responds with appropriate action.
- Proactively identifies, analyzes, and resolves business issues with minimal input and direction from manager. Develops alternatives and implements new processes. Monitors progress after resolution and makes adjustments as needed.
- Considers various points of view, encourages others to identify concerns, analyzes alternatives and recommends solutions.
- Asks clarifying questions to better understand different perspectives. Analyzes alternatives to provide a thoughtful and complete recommendation.
- Able to articulate compelling business cases and rationale behind recommended solutions.
- Escalates significant concerns and/or trends appropriately.
- Facilitates meetings and discussions.
- Develops agenda items and guides discussions while adjusting style and content according to the audience. Follows through on action items after the meeting when required.
- Assists with team workflow and acts as backup to manager/senior manager with daily operations.
- Suggests new Office Services procedures to improve efficiency, quality, and timeliness of our services.
- In partnership with the manager/senior manager, may help to ensure effective job performance by facilitating associate training and providing coaching as needed.
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) in multiple areas (e.g., Ergonomics, safety and security issue response).
- Acts as a reliable source of factual information related to Office Services and company guidelines, processes, practices, and procedures.
- Analyzes data and trends to identify opportunities to improve department processes and effectiveness according to business needs, and takes into account impacts to associates.
- Support and respond appropriately to event and crisis response
- May actively participate in and/or lead various projects.
- Performs additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrates ability to coordinate work among external third parties as well as internal functions.
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving matters of moderate complexity.
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with team members, managers and external parties.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and develop/maintain working relationships inside and outside the organisation to enable effective completion of business objectives.
- Demonstrates effective facilitating with peers or team.
- Demonstrates effective and professional service orientation and builds appropriate rapport with internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrates high proficiency of Microsoft Office and other relevant software and applies it to work assignments.
- Provides direction to other associates and assists them in completing their assignments.
- Participates in the training and development of other associates.
- Provides feedback to manager regarding special training requirements and/or suggestions for associate development.
- Analyses information, identifies issues/trends and makes recommendations accordingly.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high volume of submissions for this position, so apply today to avoid disappointment.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org