Facilities Maintenance Manager
My retail client is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Manager to be responsible for maintaining their estate of 50 properties. The post holder will be responsible for identifying strategy and managing the maintenance and repairs across their property portfolio.
- Identify and set strategy for Repairs and Maintenance
- Responsible for statutory compliance, regarding buildings and equipment across the Equity 50 estate.
- Set and manage the repairs and maintenance budget
- Overseeing the building & equipment maintenance and repairs
- Work with the innovation teams to facilitate innovation trials and new concepts
- Provide coaching to the in-restaurant operations team in order to get the most out of the equipment
- Roll out key learnings and strategic projects to the franchise system
- Work with external equipment suppliers and contractors on key projects
- Overseeing renovations & refurbishments
- Produce regular reports on budget and compliance
- Facilities management background or Mechanical Engineering
- The role may suit someone with an FM background or an engineer with technical experience looking to branch into building maintenance as well as equipment maintenance. Regardless of background, the candidate will need excellent communication skills both with external providers and for reporting internally
- BIFM or CIBSE membership desirable