Senior Electrical Engineer
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to take the operational lead on engineering projects from formation to completion as part of a long-standing and prestigious government contract. This opportunity will see you take on a crucial role for a well established global services provider, and will offer you the chance for occasional international travel fully paid for by our client throughout MENA sites, in conjunction with other international organisations - whilst flexible day to day working is on offer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing engineering specifications, and procurement documents, as well as developing project designs relating to electrical services in relation to Lighting, Communications, Control, Power Generation, Sub-Stations and more;
- Undertaking inspections of equipment and running conditioning reports on recovered equipment;
- Evaluating general mechanical and HVAC building services;
- Producing designs, specifications, requisitions, and bills of materials;
- Investigation of related new technologies;
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Our client is looking for an individual with a degree in Electrical Engineering/Building Services or a related HNC, NVQ, whilst certification as as Chartered or Licensed Professional Engineer is preferred. You will have experience of delivering projects to British standards, and a confident team player with strong organisational skills. Our client is also offering involvement in overseas projects if desired, so occasional travel abroad may be required.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV