Senior Building Manager - Trophy building in the City of London
You will manage the Service Charge budget, all hard and soft services as well as support the tenants in their occupation of the building
Our client is a reputable & successful financial services company
- Management of provision of all building services including but are not exclusive to engineering and PPM, cleaning, pest control, security systems, manned security, waste management, environmental initiatives, fabric refresh, landscaping and plant care, etc
- Manage building services partners and ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- Manage consultants/3rd party suppliers/contractors as required
- Setting and managing the Service Charge and responsible for all budgeting relating to building services
- To act as Head of Environmental, Health and Safety for all other client's properties
- Relevant experience managing the entire operations for similar trophy or landmark buildings
- Familiar with running a service charge budget and managing landlord and tenant relations including quarterly meetings
- Experience in maintaining effective professional relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation as well as tenants, contractors and suppliers and to contribute as a key member of the CRES team
- Background in either EHS or Engineering or Contract Management working in a professional corporate environment
Opportunity to join a prestigious and reputable organisation who supports professional training and development, and requests for flexible or part-time working.