Contract Manager - TFM
Contract Manager - TFM London Salary £42,000 - £55,000
Hays Facilities Management is working in partnership with a leading FM and Real Estate organisation to recruit a talented and career driven Contract Manager. With an outstanding reputation within the industry for delivering innovative and "best in class" services, my client wants to recruit a like-minded individual whom shares these passions for the industry.
With employee professional development and succession planning a key cultural pillar of their business, the successful individual can expect a rewarding and enjoyable career. Candidates interested in the above are encouraged to apply for the role.
As the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of TFM services in to a corporate client based within London. With full operational, P/L and stakeholder management responsibilities, this role is enticing for individuals that want full ownership of an account. Candidates that have progressed via a facilities management graduate scheme are encouraged to apply.
* Have a full understanding of the client's business objectives to ensure excellent delivery of all services as required.
* Manage and develop the Facilities team to ensure that they can deliver a high level of service at all times.
* Direct responsibility for the management and development of the existing FM team including performance and objective setting, approval of holiday, sickness, expenses etc.
* Manages contractual relationships to assure excellent service delivery; reviews and monitors performance in line with agreed KPI or SLA.
* Reviews and establishes procedures that demonstrate performance is being consistently delivered.
* Develops and controls an annual facility budget, including direct and indirect contract service expenses, preventative maintenance costs, project costs, rental expenses, energy management expenses and project/capital items.
£42,000 - £55,000
+ Company Benefits
Further information on this role or to discuss your next move within the FM industry, please contact Adam La Faci on 0207 259 8720.