Senior Electrical Engineer
Working with a global service provider at the forefront of their industry, Cobalt is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to take the lead on the preparation, development and design on a wide-ranging array of projects across the world. This unique role will see you working alongside a number of high profile NGO's and organisations, and will offer you the chance for occasional international travel as part of your role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Designing , validating, specifying and selecting services around a variety of electrical works as services systems including Power Generation, Sub-Stations, Lighting & Emergency Lighting and Communications amongst others;
- Ensuring works are completed to time, specification and budget;
- Inspecting and testing equipment as well as providing conditioning reports of recovery equipment from deployment;
- Evaluation of the building services such as HVAC etc;
- Production and managing of concepts through to design, specification, equipment selection, billing and requisitioning
As the successful applicant you will possess a degree in Electrical Engineering, or Building Services, or a related HNC - whilst being a certified Licensed or Chartered Professional Engineer would be desirable. You will have delivered project works to British standards and regulations previously and possess strong commercial acumen with the ability to lead a team of engineers
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.