Our client is an established FM Service Provider with a strong focus in the public and government sectors. It has an impressive portfolio of contracts across the UK with the bulk focussed in London. It is currently looking for an experienced Estimator to be based at its head office in Central London.
As the Estimator, you will work as part of the business development team and work alongside one other Estimator. You must have a proven track record in a similar role with at least 5-10 years in the FM Industry.
- Detailed understanding of Hard FM maintenance or engineering disciplines including pricing (3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role / 5 to 10 years in the FM industry)
- Must have technical M&E maintenance background (mechanical or electrical)
- M&E estimating as a core skill (labour loading etc.)
- Solutions development – taking the labour load and converting into a manning and delivery solution with pricing etc.
- Strong organisational and process skills
- Excellent Excel and MS Word skills
- Strong writing and presentation skills
Our client is offering an excellent remuneration for this new opportunity:
- Car allowance
- Long-term career progression
- Working from home once a week
This is an excellent and immediate opportunity for the successful Estimator, our client is looking to interview and hire this side of the New Year.