Soft Services Manager (18 Month Contract)
Our client, a leading corporate company, are now looking for a Soft Services Manager to take sole responsibility for all aspects of day to day soft service contract management, from both an active and commercial perspective.
Reporting to the senior manager, you will work closely with the wider team as well as Project Managers within the FM Group. You will also be responsible for building strong relationships with outsourced service partners through contract management relationships, and with industry professionals by researching industry best practice, attending Networking events.
- Taking on overall operational responsibility for the day to day running of soft service contracts and any other additional service provision within this area
- Using strategic foresight, innovation and planning in relation to services delivered
- Forward planning and management of finances of all soft service provision to include responsibility for achieving financial targets, budget management and review
- Regularly reviewing contracts and attending monthly meetings/quarterly reviews
- Regularly reviewing and auditing Service Level Agreements
- Ensuring all legal compliance including H&S, quality and environmental
- Predicting and planning future resources from a soft service perspective
- Taking responsibility for development, guidance and motivation in line with contract management requirements
- Negotiating soft service contracts/agreement with suppliers with support from Head of Facilities and Purchasing as required
- This role includes overtime so you must be available to be on-call every 3-4 weeks for a 7-day cover period including evenings and weekends.
- There is also the requirement to be available for ad-hoc weekend work as necessary
A proven background in soft services management, specifically in setting/managing budgets and mobilising and running contracts. You must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills in the face of sometimes challenging circumstances, backed up with an incredibly strong work ethic, flexibility, self-confidence and a positive attitude.
A degree or business specific qualification such as BIFM Diploma would be a distinct advantage, as would holding NEBOSH certification.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply.