Job Title: Contract Supervisor
Location: Single Office Facility in the West End of London for a Media Organisation.
Salary: Approx £40,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Our client is a leading and globally respected Facilities Management Service provider and Property Management Consultancy with a significant portfolio of high end properties and maintenance contracts across the UK. With a bias towards the delivery of Hard Service Facilities Management, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Specialist to operate as their Contract Supervisor, working exclusively with a Media Company in the West End on a property which houses some 800 staff and requires significant commercial property maintenance.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Supervisor or Lead Engineer to take a new step on the career ladder. This is a high profile employer providing services to a specialist and well respected Media Company. Previous experience of this working environment and culture is essential!
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to; Effectively supervising the day to day operation of the engineering and post room team and contract, ensuring that compliance standards are adhered to at all times (mandatory and statutory), as well as the effective and efficient operation and maintenance of contract’s hard services, all while driving and maintaining QHSE standards.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective operation, maintenance and repair of the sites M&E Plant and Equipment.
- Ensuring through supervision the efficient and effective operation of the post room services on site.
- Analysing SLA figures and reports to ensure staff and supply partners performance and monitor service delivery
- Compliance with and record keeping for CBRE ISO 9001/14001 Quality Management System and management of the Quality, Health, Safety + Environment responsibilities on the site
- Prioritising and delegating reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to the area team and supply partners ensuring optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices
- First line supervision of Specialist Service Contractors, including induction and signing off and actioning quoted works and remedial actions as listed on service report sheets
- Formulating, Assessing and Validating Risk Assessments and Method Statements this will include generic RAMS for the engineering team and also the review of RAMS from supply partners
- Weekly / Monthly meetings to be held with the customer and client managers to discuss contract performance and to feedback to your line manager
- Operational day to day requirements from client
- Accessible for out of hours queries/ phone calls to assist operation to the buildings
- Implementation of operational processes to facilitate in efficient operation of the contract
- Carrying out monthly audits as per the audit schedule
- Conducting team meetings on each site to ensure all service streams are communicating well and report back any issues to the contract manager
- First line of escalation for staffing and supply partner issues
- Contract KPIs met
- Contract SLAs met
- Staff and supply partner performance is of high standard
- The Quality, Health, Safety + Environment responsibilities are managed
- Contract is statutory compliant
- Completion of Planned Maintenance + Reactive works are completed effectively and efficiently
There are a number of key skills required to fulfill this role effectively. These include the ability to:
- Operate the CAFM system to be able to compile reports.
- Organize work load for team and manage the completion of the planned & reactive tasks.
- Compile quotations via Webquote and forward to the customer
- Complete and review site specific risk assessments.
- Compile and manage the Log Book system and encourage management of the log books through the team.
- Upload and effectively manage the E-Log book system
- Be mobile and respond to any urgent queries from the customer which may require site attendance
The successful candidate will be:
- Educated to a minimum of City & Guilds or equivalent in an electrical discipline
- Qualified to IOSH Managing Safely Standard or above
- Able to interrogate and operate BMS’s systems
- Experienced in managing soft services
- Able to operate and manipulate the CAFM system
- Understanding of Statutory & Mandatory Compliance
- Knowledgeable of operations of plant and related equipment
- Experienced with first line supervision of staff, able to task manage, motivate and boost team performance
- Able to maintain high standards of service levels with the team
- Client facing and able to work in different environments, communicating with different internal and external customers
- Knowledgeable of current technical standards in relation to all hard service elements
- Knowledgeable of business critical services i.e UPS and Comms Rooms etc.
It is essential that the Contract Supervisor understands the cultural challenges of working in a busy media environment as well as possessing the required technical skills for a role of this nature.
If you feel that you have the required skills and aptitude, please apply today. A salary of approx. £40,000 per annum plus benefits is available for a basic 40 hour working week, 8:00am – 5:00pm.