Regional Security Account Manager
As the Regional Security Account Manager, your aim will be to provide quality effective management to all clients in your portfolio, delivering a range of integrated facilities services, with specific emphasis on Security, but to include, reception, mailroom, cleaning and other self delivered & sub-contracted soft services. This will be in accordance with legislative requirements, company and client procedures while ensuring effective and adequate financial forecasting, budgeting and analysis of direct cost and overhead.
You will lead and manage a team of Site Managers and Supervisors and ensure staffing levels are maintained ensuring that adequate cover is established for all sites during periods of holidays and absence.
The overall service requirement is to exceed customer expectations and drive customer service for quality and deliver expected levels of financial performance.
This is an active and visible role requiring excellent customer relationship skills. Working in partnership with the client, the account manager will be expected to positively contribute to the performance of the business and build strong local relationships with the client and internal teams where the ability to 'think on your feet' and approach situations with a measured attitude are key requirements.
The role will require a constant focus on maintaining high standards within a demanding environment. A focus on continuous improvement will be essential and a proven track record of delivering 'more for less'.
Responsibilities will include:
- Achieving a fully managed Soft Service Facilities Management service providing a single point of responsibility for managing and delivering all the specified services to clients including, but not be limited to:
- account management (P&L);
- commercial management (performance and legal);
- compliance management (service delivery and legal); and
- people management (resources and training)
- Providing a professional service which is fully compliant with all statutory, legislative and best practice requirements for health, safety and environmental management and other policies as determined by the client and the users of the facilities
- Recruiting, developing and if necessary, managing the performance of all onsite operational management to deliver OCS and customer requirements within the area
- Communicating clearly and positively with staff at all levels in your area to create a focus on business goals and building an environment where all staff are valued for their contribution
- Providing Services to the client and the users of the facilities based on a model of continuous improvement and innovation within a contract arrangement that delivers ongoing value for money
- Building a network of close partnerships with customers in the area, developing strong account management and encouraging multi-level relationships between all services and teams
- Offering advice and proposals to the client on methods of introducing additional value for money and innovation into the services,
- Efficiently and proficiently managing the provision of the services whilst delivering the most commercially robust service solution
- Operating a seamless and integrated service delivery team
- Good standard of education
- An appropriate management qualification in leadership or a proven track record
- SIA Front Line or Non-frontline License Holder
- Hold appropriate Health and Safety qualification e.g. IOSH or NEBOSH Certification
Working experience/Personal attributes
- Senior management experience from multi-site, Security and Facilities Service role managing varied national and local contracts with a total turnover of at least £3m
- Knowledge of Security essential and other Soft Services and experience in delivery is preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven track record of delivering on target P&L, retention and growth performance
- Evidence of "hands-on" operational experience and a track record of successful client relationship management
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Focused on achieving results in proving a quality service
- Flexible approach to work and able to work efficiently
- Able to excel within a pressured environment ensuring standards are adhered to
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proactive and excellent problem-solving ability
- Can manage change in a pro-active manner
The OCS Group is one of the UK's leading providers of facilities management and property support services, employing over 25,000 people in the UK. We have been at the forefront of developing integrated Facilities Management, becoming a seamless extension of our clients' businesses by delivering best in class services. How have we achieved such success? It is through our dedicated teams of industry experts who work in partnership with our clients to deliver innovative FM solutions.