Technical Building Manager
Working alongside an extremely well regarded property developer and investor, Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a technically-minded Building Manager for a brand new Grade A commercial development in the City of Westminster. Due to PC imminently, this standout property has been built with the modern workplace in mind, and to high environmental & sustainability standards, as part of a wider regeneration project in the area.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the mobilisation and snagging process for the building;
- Overseeing the building and M&E service suppliers directly as well as in-house technical/engineering staff;
- Leading the preparation and implementation of the buildings maintenance/operational/service charge budget;
- Working alongside soft-service/tenant liaison staff to ensure the effective total FM running of the building;
- Taking responsibility for Health & Safety compliance on-site;
- Overseeing necessary project works where necessary, as well as providing further technical expertise across the wider development and business going forward.
This role is seeking a proactive Facilities professional with a wealth of hard service knowledge and experience, particularly within new commercial developments. Relevant industry qualifications such as an IOSH/NEBOSH, BIFM (IWFM) or HNC in Building Services Engineering etc would be looked upon favourably. Our client is a developer with tangible growth plans, that prides themselves on having pioneered historic and household name projects. An industry-leader, they are looking for like-minded individuals to welcome into their team and drive their already successful brand forward to new heights in the future.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online today