Fabric Maintenance Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
My client is an industry leading Facilities and Building Maintenance Service Provider who operate UK wide as well as over most of the globe. They provide both soft services and fabric/M&E maintenance to a wide array of clients in multiple sectors. One of the biggest and best companies in the industry, they have consistently expanded over the last two decades and show no sign of stopping.
I am currently recruiting a Fabric Manager to oversee all fabric maintenance for a large corporate site in Central London for a leading Facilities Service Provider. You will be joining a large team alongside several electrical and mechanical engineering managers, taking charge of painters, decorators, carpenters and handymen. A major part of the role is client handling; managing expectations and providing a willing and helpful point of contact for any queries or problems.
Duties will include:
- Direct management of a team of fabric maintenance workers; hiring, disciplinaries and dismissals.
- Approval of all fabric works minor and major, ensuring completion to a suitable standard and supervising when required.
- Liaison with Engineering Managers within the team, providing support when needed.
- Presenting a helpful and informed face to the client; promptly dealing with complaints as well as managing expectations.
The Person - the right candidate will:
- Have a background in fabric maintenance, preferably in several disciplines.
- Have prior experience of working in a banking/financial/corporate environment.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to manage large teams.
- Present a client facing manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top company who are continuing to grow. They have a reputation for taking care of their employees, providing requested training as well as opportunities for progression.
It comes with the following salary: £45,000 - £52,000 + a competitive package.
Apply for Fabric Maintenance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly