Bid / Marketing Manager
My client an international engineering consultancy is seeking a strategic thinker and curious learner with strong writing skills and attention to detail to be responsible for preparing a wide variety of tenders, proposals and prequalification documents.
- Work with technical staff to strategize and prepare tailored responses to PQQs/RFQs/RFPs and to assemble high-quality custom packages and presentations.
- Apply marketing principles to develop, organize, update and format Marketing materials (resumes, project sheets, project lists, etc.), while maintaining consistency, quality and corporate branding.
- Liaise with Communications team to promote practices, sectors and services through various platforms such as social media, e-cards, newsletters, blogs and press releases.
- Coordinate with Communications team to collect and archive images and to generate collaterals such as professionally printed brochures for business development activities.
- Support technical and business development staff attending conferences and coordinate with Communications staff for marketing materials, including brochures, PowerPoint presentations, promotional items and booth displays.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English or related fields with experience within a professional technical services firm. Experience responding to both private and public sector RFPs.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Desire to collaborate with senior-level technical staff and marketing peers.
- Highly motivated, strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and decisive and self-directed mindset.
Apply for Bid / Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly