Technical Operations Manager (Building Maintenance)
3 days left
- Full Time
My client is an industry leading Facilities and Building Maintenance Service Provider who operate UK wide as well as over most of the globe. They provide both soft services and fabric/M&E maintenance to a wide array of clients in multiple sectors. One of the biggest and best companies in the industry, they have consistently expanded over the last two decades and show no sign of stopping.
I am looking for a Technical Operations Manager (Facilities and Building Maintenance) to oversee a team of multi-skilled engineers in implementing all PPM and reactive maintenance to a large heritage site in West London. Challenges of the role include the high public footfall through the site as well as coordinating with the client to ensure works do not disturb their site too much. A major part of the role is client handling; managing expectations and providing a willing and helpful point of contact for any queries or problems.
Duties will include:
- Direct management of a team of maintenance engineers; hiring, disciplinaries and dismissals.
- Approval of all works minor and major, ensuring completion to a suitable standard and supervising when required.
- Liaison with the Account Manager - reporting performance indicators and agreeing on plans of action, providing support when needed.
- Presenting a helpful and informed face to the client; promptly dealing with complaints as well as managing expectations.
The Person - the right candidate will:
- Have a background in building maintenance/facilities management, with 5 years managerial experience preferred.
- Have prior experience of working in a heritage/public attraction environment.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to manage large teams.
- Present a client facing manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top company who are continuing to grow. They have a reputation for taking care of their employees, providing requested training as well as opportunities for progression.
It comes with the following package: Circa £50,000 + a competitive package
Apply for Technical Operations Manager (Building Maintenance)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly