Effectively manage the team and Supply Chain Partners to ensure that exemplary Property and Facilities Management services are provided to the Client. To manage resources and promote an ethos of team work and to instil a culture of continuous improvement.
To manage resources to ensure that workflow is delivered effectively and to develop the team so that they achieve their full potential.
To develop a relationship built on trust with the Client in addition to contributing to the development and success of the company by supporting the management team through business development and operational activities.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Where necessary mobilise new FM contracts. Maintain existing Fm contracts
· Provide project management for ad hoc FM works for clients
· Oversee BMS operations and liaise with supplier on changes or faults
· Service delivery – operational management of internal and external service delivery teams, ensuring quality of services provided is continually improved and exceeds customer expectations.
· Supply Chain Management – ensure value for money is achieved through robust management of suppliers and measurement of performance service level agreements
· Financial management – reporting to client, financial responsibility of account, risk management, maintaining profitability
· Relationship management – customer and supplier relations
· Strategic and Technical support – design, monitor and maintain PPM schedules, prepare quotes for ad hoc works, oversee hard service projects, general advice to customers, peers and team
· Business development – support the commercial team to identify and pursue opportunities for account growth
· Ensure consistency of service standards across the current portfolio and other properties that may be added at a future date
· Be accountable and responsible for ad-hoc projects and initiatives as an when they arise
· Working with the team to provide a reliable and efficient helpdesk service
· Oversee all aspects of service delivery including security, cleaning, reception, postroom, portering, pest, hygiene and landscaping services on behalf of clients. Providing necessary reports on all service streams.
· Communication - 360 cascading information to customers, peers and team whilst keeping management team fully informed
· People management – line management of staff and maintaining excellent customer relationships. Mentoring, development, coaching and appraising.
· New work – assisting with production of documents, processes and information for other work or new projects.
· Networking – keep abreast of best practice within the industry by maintaining contact with peers in other market sectors.
BACKGROUND & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
The job holder should ideally have:
· At least five years hard FM experience at a senior level
· Knowledge and experience in BMS operation.
· Good communicator and team player
· Good people management skills
· Convincing and influencing skills
· Ability to accept change and work flexibly
· Good numeracy skills
· Flexible approach to working hours
· A positive attitude
· Business development experience – Sales and/or Marketing
· Negotiation skills
· Established network within FM industry
· Commercial acumen
· IT skills
· Educated to Higher National Diploma or A level standard
· HNC or equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical installation and services
· Professional qualification or business related degree
· Corporate member of relevant professional institution
· Recognised HS&E qualification (IOSH, NEBOSH)
In line with section 8 of the asylum and immigration act 1996 no individual will be employed by Grosvenor cleaning services unless they can provide original documents that prove their nationality and eligibility to work in the UK this applies to all job applicants.
Please note all successful applicants will have access to their own employee portal to view and print their payslips.
Apply for Facilities Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly