EMEA Account Director
Our client is a leading global support services organisation who is a market leader across a number of corporate sectors for facilities services. They are now seeking to further expand their presence across EMEA accounts. They are seeking experienced TFM operations professionals who have managed blue chip corporate contracts across UK and EMEA to lead new and existing business.
- Strategic ownership for EMEA wide accounts
- Leading cross country operations teams for TFM services
- Talent mapping for the account including succession planning
- Delivering through sub contracted partners including procurement
- Managing budgets of 10m + for the accounts
- Developing senior client relationships across a number of countries
- Undertaking analysis of contract efficiencies including LEAN processing
- Identifying all business growth opportunities for the account
- Owning all KPI’s for the account and ensuring that they are exceeded
You will have a strong background in managing EMEA wide FM operations and some prior experience of working for a managing agent/FM provider is essential. You will have managed operations of 10m + and will have strong leadership capability. Sector knowledge of banking or manufacturing/life sciences would also be an advantage for the role.
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.