Facilities Manager - Manchester
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a large Facilities Management provider in the North West.
A leading FM organisation are recruiting for a Facilities Manager to manage a PFI contract in Manchester.
- Facilities Manager
- £40-45k plus car/car allowance
- Full Time Permanent role
- PFI Contract
- Total Facilities Management
As the Facilities Manager you will be responsible for managing the Hard and soft services across the contract.
- Managing the TFM on the contract
- Ensuring SLA's are adhered to
- Managing the Health and Safety on the contract
- Managing a team of contractors
- Managing the full lifecycle of the contract
- Ensuring PPM's are adhered to
- Previous experience as a Facilities Manager managing a Total Facilities Management (TFM) Contract
- IOSH or NEBOSH Health & Safety qualification
- Previous experience working on a PFI contract would be an advantage
- Excellent man management experience
- Previous experience managing budgets on a contract
- Candidates must be able to pass a recent DBS Check
- Full driving licence
Apply for Facilities Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly