Working in a school environment in Crawley
- · Carry out minor building fabric repairs, adjustments, maintenance, installations and removals.
- · Undertake & record weekly checks and record works carried out.
- · Portable Appliance Testing.
- · Ensure the site is maintained and well presented at all times.
- · Ensure that contractors meet the PPM schedule, carry out site specific inductions and sign off contractors work.
- · Set up furniture configurations as required for seminars and meetings
- · Report any incident that may adversely affect delivery of services and (internal) customer satisfaction
- · Respond appropriately to Helpdesk tasks, emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequence
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- · Previous experience in a caretaking role
- · Basic electrical and plumbing knowledge and a practical, hands on/logical approach to routine maintenance and problem solving for prompt resolution.
- · Knowledge/experience of MS Office and PPM/Helpdesk databases.
- · Able to plan and prioritise workloads to maintain PPM .
- · Able to work proactively either on your own initiative or as part of a team
- · Be smart and presentable
- · Basic understanding of H&S at Work, waste management, and other environmental issues
- · Confident in working at height (e.g use of scissor lift and boom lift – training would be given).
Apply for Premises Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly