Fixed Wire Operations Manager - Compliance Services
Our ongoing success means that we are looking to add to our team with the appointment of an Operations Manager to develop an in house capacity and oversee the development, delivery and customer satisfaction within specialist electrical services.
Through your teams and subcontracts, you'll provide the focus, direction and leadership required to ensure that services are delivered to the highest of standards and in line with our client's specifications.
You'll be working for our Specialist Services Division, supporting customers to whom we supply a range of specialist Facilities Management services including fixed wire testing across a range of premises including petrol filling stations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring a high level of Service delivery to National customers from our Test & Inspection team for Petrol Filling stations and Fixed Wire work
- Monitoring and improving safe methods of work and operational procedures
- Ensuring that schedules are met and client satisfaction with our work is maintained
- Liaising with clients to ensure there are no complaints and that good customer relationships are maintained
- Providing progress reports and information as required by the customer
- Ensuring that the work complies with the OCS ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 19001 accreditations
- Making sure that there are accurate processing of all reports, remedial work and scheduling
- Maintaining an overview of engineer utilisation and contributing to the achievement of full utilisation of engineer resource
- Scheduling work in an efficient manner, organising engineering resource to deliver work to tight deadlines
- Ensuring all work complies with the requirements of the NICEIC, 17th Edition electrical regulations, C&G 2391, Compex levels 7&8
- Acting as the company's nominated responsible person under our NICEIC accreditation
- Liaising with and instructing office administration regarding various administrative tasks
- Must be technically qualified and able to gain 17th Edition (BS7671:2008) or C&G 2391
- NICEIC & Compex Competent Person
Working experience/Personal attributes
- Qualified Electrician with technical expertise
- Experience of leading, motivating and developing a team within hard/electrical services
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and IT
- Able to lead by example
- Strong organisational, logical and self-discipline skills
- Commercial awareness and strategic vision
- Able to ensure schedules are adhered to and work is carried out to deadlines given for each specific client
- Able to prioritise work effectively and work extensively on your own initiative
- Able to develop relationships at all levels and be a team player
- Ensure adherence to all Health & Safety Policies
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to play an integral role in generating future growth and development for both OCS and your own career
The OCS Group is one of the UK's leading providers of facilities management and property support services, employing over 25,000 people in the UK. We have been at the forefront of developing integrated Facilities Management, becoming a seamless extension of our clients' businesses by delivering best in class services. How have we achieved such success? It is through our dedicated teams of industry experts who work in partnership with our clients to deliver innovative FM solutions.