Property Revenue Expenditure Manager
PSD have been instructed to hire a Property Revenue Expenditure Manager to join the MI and Strategy team at this Pan-European Institutional Investment Management business. This role will be responsible for the oversight of many areas including payment processes, CIS analysis, Capital/Revenue analysis and reporting.
You will be required to work closely with internal and external stake holders including internal tax teams, Supplier Relationship Managers, Transaction Managers, Construction teams, external Property Managers and accounting service providers. As part of the wider internal team, you will be involved in providing high quality support, assistance and cover in the areas of Vendor Maintenance and other reporting function.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Capital / Revenue account allocation - Oversight and management of the correct allocation of property expenditure between revenue and capital based
- Reviewing performance of relevant suppliers and consultants to ensure adherence to service level targets and KPIs
- Construction Industry Scheme - understand the Group CIS policy and ensure adherence of the policy throughout the business
- Understand the CIS obligations for new entities and development acquisitions in accordance with third party tax advisor reports.
- Register new entities as contractor / sub-contractor as appropriate. Utilise HMRC online system as required to ensure compliance.
- Verify underlying sub-contractors in accordance with CIS policy and/or relevant legislation.
- Responding to queries relating to property expenditure.
- Ongoing oversight of payment processes.
- Ensure that procedures and key controls are in place and up to date around payment processes.
- Collation and distribution of management information and report data.
We are looking for you to have demonstrable understanding of property expenditure accounting and some prior experience in a Data/System Administrator role would be an advantage.
- Must have knowledge of CIS Scheme and Capital/Revenue distinction.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong organisational skills, ability to manage time, prioritise work and with high levels of accuracy.
- Good knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Voyager/Yardi systems experience is a distinct advantage
Apply for Property Revenue Expenditure Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly