Quality Trusted Solutions (QTS) is a newly formed, exciting and ambitious organisation. We have successfully recruited a number of key positions within the organisation that will play an integral role in the delivery of bespoke estates and facilities solutions to our clients.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust, we are able to work outside of the traditional NHS parameters to make us more commercially competitive, providing bespoke solutions to clients, with all profits invested back into the NHS.
Quality Trusted Solutions is looking for a Project Manager to co-ordinate and manage the implementation and successful completion of the Trust’s capital programme and minor works schemes. This will include space assessment and design, database and information management and to support the Director of Estates & Facilities with building acquisitions and disposals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all capital and minor work is carried out within the agreed areas of responsibility, is of a satisfactory, professional and technical standard and is in line with statutory, Health and Safety standards and policies.
Key Skills Required:
- Relevant estates / facilities management discipline qualification or at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- A track record in successfully delivering capital projects within time and budget
- PRINCE 2 or equivalent project management qualification
- Substantial experience working within an estate management environment, preferably within the NHS or Healthcare environment
- Budget monitoring and management
- Experience of producing technical reports, surveys and feasibility studies.
- Experience of using CAD for space planning and feasibility works
- Computer literate (Microsoft Excel, Word Access)
MLC Partners, our retained recruitment partner, is managing this process on behalf of Quality Trusted Solutions. Please contact Daniel Abrahams for further information. T: 07377 876 262 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please submit your CV and current remuneration package to QTS@mlcpartners.co.uk