Estates Transition Support
MLC Partners are working with a NHS organisation in London who is looking for an interim to support them during a period of estates transition. This will be for an initial 3 month period.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for supporting the strategic estates plan and implement the programme of business cases required to gain approval for estate development proposals.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation of business cases for property events (expiries, tenant’s break and new leases)
- Preparation of option appraisals to support business cases and demonstrate Value for Money
- Assist in the development of estate strategy incorporating service changes
- Communicate with stakeholders and the Project Management Office to ensure that the estate strategy is understood and incorporated in all plans
- Assist in the assessment and management of risks arising in the implementation of the estate strategy
- Prepare and present programmes and reports summarising status of the estate strategy.
- Experience of strategic estates management in the NHS
- Knowledge and experience of the preparation of business cases for estates & property matters
- Knowledge & experience of the preparation of option appraisals, including the financial appraisal of options
If you have suitable experience and are available at short notice, please submit your CV.