Regional Facilities Coordinator
REGIONAL FACILITIES COORDINATOR
Mobile across Northern and Midlands offices
Based in Leicester, LE19 1SY
Are you an experienced Facilities Coordinator looking to seek your next challenge? Following our significant expansion across the North and Midlands, we are looking to recruit a regionally based Facilities Coordinator to work with and support our northern offices.
We create places people love - places of character, designed to strengthen people’s sense of belonging and build enduring value for all. We achieve this through building new homes and neighbourhoods of lasting quality. And, right now, as part of an ambitious development programme, our Fleet & Facilities team are looking to appoint a Regional Facilities Coordinator to provide support to the offices across the North and the Midlands.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Oversee and manage the office facilities on a day-to-day basis for the "Northern" offices, in the following locations;
- Work closely with office managers to arrange any servicing, repairs or maintenance issues
- Work with H&S to ensure compliance to legislation (e.g. fire safety)
- Manage staff movements within the office environment and all associated facilities works
- Liaise with the IT department and other internal departments in the arrangements for any internal or external office movements
- Filter correspondence to relevant members of the team, including fleet queries
- Keep office floorplans updated to highlight available areas and ensure that spaces are optimised
- Work closely with Facilities Maintenance providers to ensure the effective resolution of reactive maintenance issues and the completion of pre-planned maintenance works
- Manage local works/contractors (e.g. M&E, Cleaning)
- Work closely with the Group Contracts Coordinator to ensure overall compliance and consistency
- Passionate about customer service, housebuilding and construction.
- Ability to work on your own and be part of a team
- Effective communicator with previous experience liaising with stakeholders of all levels.
- Keen to develop yourself professionally, and undergo appropriate training.
- Eagerness to be involved in multiple projects and assist the team with ongoing larger scale projects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office packages, including Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
In return, we offer a Rewarding Salary, performance related Bonus, rewarding Career Path and a Market Leading Benefits Package. We also invest heavily in the development and training of our employees, and are passionate about our people.
If the above position has motivated you to take the next step in your career, please respond with a copy of your CV and Covering Letter. If you would like to view our other vacancies, please visit our website: www.countryside-properties.com
Countryside Properties PLC is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and promote equality across our business. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and / or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Apply for Regional Facilities Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly