Regional Facilities Manager
Regional Facilities Manager
The Gym Group
London M1/M4 Corridor
Up to £45,000 per annum
Come and work with us
Here at The Gym, we’re always making gains. In 2019, we’re going to be expanding at Usain Bolt pace and in order for us to grow, we need people like you.
The Gym Group has over 2’000,000 sq ft of Gym space across over 150 locations, serving over 745’000 members. There are plans to open between 15 - 20 sites per year over the next few years, and over £50m of funding has been secured to aid the continued growth of this ambitious and exciting company.
We’re always on the lookout for fantastic new Manager’s to help us remain the crème de la crème. Our team are positive, smiley and motivated people with more energy than a room full of spin instructors.
So, if this sounds like you, read on…
Have you got what it takes?
We’re currently on the lookout for a one of a kind, a real bright spark to become the new Regional Facilities Manager to look after the property maintenance of 25+gyms in London/M1/4 corridor.
Likely to be home-based or at a Gym local to home, this new role has been created to ensure high levels of service continue to be delivered to the operations in the region as the estate continues to grow and mature.
- Ensure the region’s property portfolio is maintained and developed to meet the needs of the business as the region expands
- Deliver the planned maintenance schedule for the Gym’s in the region and ensure all Gym’s in the region are attended every six weeks.
- Deliver levels of service to maximise customer satisfaction and minimise member complaints and other adverse feedback.
- Project manage ad hoc capital projects within your region.
- Manage outsourced facilities management portal ensuring performance and service levels are monitored and improved where appropriate.
- Ensure that all works comply with relevant statutory requirements.
- Ensure that all legal requirements are met and that The Gym maintains a robust system of statutory compliance in relation to principle areas of responsibility
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Significant experience of facilities management within a large organisation.
- Experienced in managing an outsourced facilities services provider across a multi-site estate.
- Experienced in operational facilities and property management experience together with the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Understanding and knowledge of industry trends and direction.
- Excellent customer service and people skills and ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations.
- Demonstrable track record of collaborating with other business areas to meet company goals and standards.
- Strong knowledge of property management, building maintenance, leases and construction terms and practices.
- Proven record of effecting strategic change and initiatives.
- Preferably IWFM or equivalent qualified
Why join the Gym Group!
- Travel paid for
- Lots of flexibility and freedom to do what you do best!
- Free Gym membership for you and one other
- 100's of lovely discounts on big brands
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans
Not to blow our own trumpet too much, but The Gym is a pretty great place to work.
Don’t just take our word for it. We’ve been voted one of the ‘Best Small Companies to Work for’ by The Times and have been accredited the Investors in People Gold Award in recognition of our devotion to our staff.
To apply please email us your CV and a covering letter - Click Apply Button