Contract Director - Hampshire
- Are you an experienced senior leader?
- Are you passionate about excellent service delivery and are able to lead and motivate teams in complex environments?
- Do you have vision and energy and able to challenge the status quo?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Director in Hampshire to Lead a team responsible for the delivery of a Total Facilities Management contract
Excellent communication, networking and stakeholder management skills in addition to a strong entrepreneurial skills are essential to be successful in this role.
Outline of role:
- Salary £90,000 - £100,000 + bonus package
- Facilities Management contract
- Stakeholder management
- Strong Leadership
The client is looking for an expert in stakeholder management on complex contracts ideally with some PFI experience or knowledge.
- To build and maintain effective and supportive working relationships
- To promote a culture of customer service to internal and external customers, partners and all other Stakeholders
- To lead with a positive and visible approach developing relationships with the Client and to lead negotiations with the Client Project Team.
- Development, planning and delivery of lifecycle replacement programmes to meet contractual requirements and to the satisfaction of all key stakeholders.
- Strategic management of a transitional change program, to facilitate profitability, contract compliance, and effective delivery of the Total Facilities Management provision. (TFM)
- To innovate, to create growth by identifying and realising available opportunities.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing organisation and there be many opportunities within business
Requirements for the role
- Extensive experience at Director level and Stakeholder management
- Stong leader
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Thrive in a complex and sometimes pressurising environment with multiple unknowns
- Passionate about Service delivery and building a strong and happy workforce
- PFI/PPP experience would be preferred