FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR- MANAGING AGENT
A Managing Agent is seeking a finance administrator to support the daily operation of a Trophy site in Central London.
The role will be undertaking all Service Charge matters, including preparation of Budgets & Quarterly Variation Reports, Purchase Order & Invoice administration and concluding Reconciliations.
There will also be a lot of direct communication with tenants on site both verbal and written so it is important that these are strong. The role does require an individual that is very customer centric and organised.
Experience working for a service provider,client side, managing agent or developer operator is key to this role.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to Hari Prakash by clicking on the 'apply'' button.Please visit our website at www.concrete-consulting.co.uk to find out more It is the policy of Concrete Consulting, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Please see our website for GDPR policy. Thank you.
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Assistant / Administrator jobs in Telecommunications
- Building development Assistant / Administrator jobs in Telecommunications
- Contracts, projects, bids Assistant / Administrator jobs in Telecommunications
- Engineering, maintenance Assistant / Administrator jobs in Telecommunications
- Estates, property Assistant / Administrator jobs in Telecommunications