Assistant Contract Manager
Assistant Contract Manager London
Assistant Facilities Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Facilities Manager to work for a leading FM organisation in London on a prestigious contract.
- Assistant Contract Manager or Assistant Facilities manager
- ·Location: London
- ·Salary £35,000 + Car
- ·Mechanical or Electrical qualified
- ·IOSH Health & Safety
- Experience within Facilities Management
- To assist with the management of the operations team
- KPIS and SLAs
- statutory and legislative requirements
- Monthly reports
- Health & Safety
- Helping with budgets
- Training & development
- Facilities Management (FM) service delivery
Qualifications / Requirements
- Experience within Facilities Management contracts
- Experience of supervising or management rf subcontrators
- Technical background mechanical or electrical or management of hard & soft services
- Experience of using CAFM systems.
- Experience of BMS systems.
- Experience of CCTV/Access Control operations and management.
Apply for Assistant Contract Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly