Portfolio Manager - London based
This global FM business are further expanding their South East senior management team and are looking for a technically strong operator to lead a number of prestigious FM contracts.
- Management of a number of key contracts across the South East up to c10 value for both TFM and technical services
- Leadership of management team relating to the contracts including talent planning and development
- Conducting all budgetary and financial control for the contracts
- Overseeing strategic development and expansion of service lines for each client
- Ensure that all HSE/compliance targets are met for the portfolio
- Supporting the solutions team for new clients and contract re-bids
A proven track record in delivering multiple TFM and technical contracts is essential as is budget management experience of 5-10m. Strong leadership and account development skills are also important with the role as is the ability to travel throughout London and the South East.
Apply for Portfolio Manager - London based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly