Catch 22 one of the UK’s leading Facilities Management recruitment agencies, providing FM personnel to service providers and end users for over 35 years.
On this occasion, we are working alongside an international FM provider to add an M&E Supervisor to their team based out of Liverpool. This is working on one of their key contracts in the Merseyside region.
The main purpose of the role is to supervisor a team of M&E technicians, plus any specialist sub-contractors on site, ensuring that works is completed on time, in budget and in line with the Client specification.
Further responsibilities are;
• To assist in planning work for direct and contract labour and ensure that this work is carried out within cost and time targets, and that accurate records of the actual work carried out are maintained.
• To order materials and services, as required, within agreed delegation level and certify satisfactory delivery/completion. Update and maintain records; stock control, engineer’s reports, maintenance contacts & such like.
• To provide estimates, site measurements, cost control information and maintain necessary records for effective administration, as directed.
• To monitor the Technicians’ performance and sickness in accordance with agreed Capability Procedures, & deal with any disciplinary matters in accordance with the Company’s Disciplinary Procedure.
• To fulfill Health & Safety responsibilities by adherence to the requirements of the Company's Health & Safety Policy and Health & Safety Management Plans.
In order to be considered for this role, you must;
• Have a relevant electrical or mechanical qualification
• Have previous experience in a similar role with ideally 3 years directly supervising staff
• Be able to take ownership of a project understanding the client’s needs and being the “face” of the contract
In order to be considered for the role, or for more information, please click “apply now” or contact Natalie Swallow on 0113 242 8055.