2 days left
- Full Time
Maxwell Stephens’ client, a leading property organisation is looking to appoint an experienced Building/General Manager to manage the day-to-day operation of a prestige Grade A, Iconic property within Central London. The successful candidate will be an accomplished Facilities Manager possessing a strong knowledge of commercial building and operations management.
Your experience will need to cover the following main areas of competence:
- Management of – service providers both hard and soft services, PPM processes, helpdesk operation, service charge budgets with full audit trail.
- Health & Safety knowledge ensuring compliance
- Strong people & customer service skills.
- You will be an experienced Building Manager with a proven track record in service delivery and cost management. (Strong numerical and reporting skills are essential, since you will be responsible for all aspects of the property service charge, and expenditure monitoring).
- You will also need a deep understanding and be experienced in fit outs and the management of building fabric.
You will need to be a first-class communicator, being able to demonstrate exceptional customer and client facing skills, to liaise with the clients and building occupiers ensuring a highest level of service delivery is always maintained.
You will be preferably qualified in a Building or FM related discipline and ideally possess an IOSH or NEBOSH certificate.
You will also need to be highly organised, flexible with sound IT skills. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.
Apply for General Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly