Interim Mobilisation Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
A leading facilities management consultancy is looking for an Interim Mobilisation Manager to mobilise a national facilities management contract for a large financial institution.
- Arranging site visits with the successful suppliers across all applicable sites
- Ensure that suppliers are providing services to the agreed specifications
- Chairing weekly meetings between all parties to ensure successful mobilisation of the contract
- Liaison with Procurement teams regarding commercials and contract production
- Ensuring all suppliers are set up properly on finance systems
- Assist in implementation of national agreements in the roll-out phase
The role will provide overarching customer focused approach to the mobilisation of the contract, focussed on the operational delivery and needs of the building users.
The successful candidate will possess significant project management experience within a facilities management environment and hold a strong track record in overseeing contract tendering and mobilisations. A good understanding of compliance and excellent stake-holder engagement skills are also essential.
This role is initially offered on a 6-month interim contract.
To apply or for more information please contact Robbie Hodder of The Management Recruitment Group at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8892 0115.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you, please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Facilities Management Recruitment and have a range of posts available and welcome speculative applications.
Apply for Interim Mobilisation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Manager / Supervisor jobs in Private sector
- Contracts, projects, bids Manager / Supervisor jobs in Private sector
- Estates, property Manager / Supervisor jobs in Private sector
- Operations Manager / Supervisor jobs in Private sector
- Procurement Manager / Supervisor jobs in Private sector