Interim Operations Manager
A facilities management company are looking for an Interim Operations Manager to deliver hard and soft services to a residential block in North London.
- Contract Management of outsourced service provides.
- Oversee the delivery of a range of functions including maintenance, cleaning and grounds.
- Managing the day to day operations of the site to ensure the highest possible standards are delivered.
- Ensure there are appropriate procedures in place for Health and Safety and statutory compliance, as well as maintaining all Health and Safety records.
- To act as the point of contact for all facilities management issues and emergencies.
- Attend monthly board meeting with relevant parties.
The successful candidate will have previous facilities management experience ideally within a similar residential environment. Experience managing both hard and soft services, as well as good understanding of statutory compliance within a built environment is essential. You will ensure that ‘best in class’ services are delivered across the portfolio through contract management and stake holder engagement skills.
This is an interim role that is expected to last for 6 months, however there is potential for this term to extend.
To apply or for more information please contact Robbie Hodder of The Management Recruitment Group on 020 8892 0115.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you, please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Property and Estates Management Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.