Data Centre Engineer
Lead Datacentre Engineer required for a site in the North West, the company is continuing on its expansion and is due to open new Datacentre sites throughout the North West and the Midlands over the next few years.
To provide electrical/mechanical Engineering support to the Data Centre Operations Team. To carry out maintenance and installation activity as required.
- Carry out regular critical infrastructure monitoring and systems checks.
- Carry out electrical installations works under direction of Data Centre Manger.
- Actively monitor equipment loads and identify potential capacity issues.
- Ensure that all equipment is maintained to recommended best practice and follows PPM schedule.
- Draft change control documentation as required and ensure that all critical infrastructure works follow strict change control procedures.
- On completion of projects, ensure that all relevant changes are accurately communicated to the Data Centre Manager, facilitating the update of record drawings/documents.
- Provide input into plant/equipment selection in replacement decisions.
- Identify, evaluate and implement opportunities for improvement in energy performance.
- Contribute to maintenance budgeting activity.
- Electrician with experience in 3 phase industrial/commercial environments.
- City and Guilds 17th Edition
- Good understanding of industrial Electrical System schematics.
Experience of Maintenance Management
Apply for Data Centre Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly