This is an opportunity to join a global FM business on one of their key life sciences contracts based in Surrey. This will involve management of all engineering and compliance procedures for the contract.
- Coordination and regular reviewing of engineering procedures
- Delivery of procedures training for on-site staff
- Updating starter packs and maintenance of training records
- Acting as point of contact for compliance matters for the contract
- Document management for engineering and compliance records
- Maintenance of the asbestos register
- Production of quarterly reports
- Keeping emergency procedures updated
You will ideally have a compliance or documents control background within a building services or engineering sector. Strong team work and an awareness of risk management would also be an advantage for the role.
Apply for Engineering Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly