This is an opportunity to join a global FM business on one of their key life sciences contracts based in Surrey. This will involve management of all engineering and compliance procedures for the contract.
- Coordination and regular reviewing of engineering procedures
- Delivery of procedures training for on-site staff
- Updating starter packs and maintenance of training records
- Acting as point of contact for compliance matters for the contract
- Document management for engineering and compliance records
- Maintenance of the asbestos register
- Production of quarterly reports
- Keeping emergency procedures updated
You will ideally have a compliance or documents control background within a building services or engineering sector. Strong team work and an awareness of risk management would also be an advantage for the role.