Facilities Manager (Hard Services)
5 days left
- Full Time
Technical Services Manager, Central London
Excellent opportunity to work for a large Facilities Management provider on a contract based in Central London. You will be responsible for managing the Hard services operations on the contract, managing multiple sites throughout central London.
- Facilities Manager (Hard Services)
- £40k plus (negotiable)
- Central London
- Total Facilities Management Contract
- Mechanical/Electrical qualified
- Recruiting and managing Mechanical and Electrical contractors.
- Assist with the operation and development of the Company’s Safety Rules and Procedures.
- Liaise with Estate and other Contract Managers to ensure the safe delivery of all contracted services and to contribute to Service Charge and Lifecycle and other small works with an emphasis on working within budget and to time
- Explore opportunities to develop better and more cost-efficient ways of working and to potential contract variations
- Development of technical skills within the Estate Management teams
- Technical and Contractual reporting.
Candidates Must have
- Previous experience managing Mechanical and Electrical contractors on a Facilities Management Contract
- Relevant Mechanical and Electrical Qualification
- Previous BMS Experience
- Ability to read technical drawings
Apply for Facilities Manager (Hard Services)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly