Contract Manager - Facilities
5 days left
- Full Time
Opportunity for an established Contract Manager to join a well known service provider, overseeing two sites.
My client are a leading service provider currently looking for a Contract Manager to oversee a high profile contract across 2 sites.
- Mobile role, covering 2 sites.
- Deliver exceptional service to the client.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the contract.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with the client.
- Lead the facilities team and develop them through performance reviews and training.
- Ensure health and safety risks are effectively managed through training, complying with company procedures, risk assessment and PPE.
- Monitor works relating to PM schedule and reactive works.
- Work closely with onsite teams.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Provide business improvement ideas.
- Create a business plan for the contract.
- Arrange regular meeting with the client to understand their requirements.
- Strong technical background & Qualification- ESSENTIAL.
- Contract management background- ESSENTIAL.
- Team management experience.
Competitive Salary, company car/allowance