Senior Facilities Manager
Cobalt is representing a multi award winning developer who are looking for a proactive individual to manage several Residential and mixed-use portfolios. This unique opportunity will see you have strategic influence on operational matters in relation to to PRS projects and providing full FM management of allocated portfolios.
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Regularly inspecting the properties within your portfolio and reporting in accordance with the H&S , building relationships with your tenants;
- Managing the work of contractors, for a range of total FM services;
- Overseeing both reactive and proactive maintenance works, including projects where necessary;
- Issuing Section 20 notices;
- Ensuring all RAMS are in place and your buildings remain fully compliant with UK legislative requirements.
As the successful applicant, you will have managed a residential portfolio of properties previously and ideally have experience in new-builds. Residential and service charge experience is essential as is an IOSH qualification as a minimum on the health and safety front. WiFM Level 4 is desired but not essential. A dedicated team player, who is confident in a role that requires autonomy and self-motivation, you will join in a business at the forefront of the industry with solid growth plans in place to take them to the next level.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today.